Friendship Of Robots
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Friendship Of Robots

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالقران الكريم كاملاً

إرسال موضوع جديد   إرسال مساهمة في موضوع

Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

دولتي : مصر
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/1970

Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant   Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو 2013, 12:40 pm

I do still remember the shivering of the pen between your beautiful fingers, when you were asked to sign an official document… What stopped me then was your great wonderful persistence and determination to refuse the finger print, as if you were declaring aloud your rejection of illiteracy, that illiteracy which dyed the fate of an uneducated society. 
That day, mom the joy mixed together with the deep sorrow, sparkled in your innocent eyes. Your lips whispered with letters you never knew. You never realized that when your eyes met with those speechless letters that those letters were just a shortcut for your existence. 
With a trembling filled with fortitude you completed drawing the letters. When you had finished, the childhood shyness was clearly shown upon your cheeks ... As if I am able to see you at your first years at school carrying a cloth wallet that embraces pens, sheets and small bread rolls colored with urban thyme decorated by your mom’s compassionate hand. 
Mom I do remember when I heard you once blaming your father with loving in indignation and righteous reproach telling me: “They used to teach boys rather than girls under the excuse of feeling afraid on them! The girl would write a letter to her beloved if she ever learned how to write!” And what a fear default it was! It brings us back to Mecca desert, to the cemetery of femininity, to a day when femininity was a disgrace and shame and just a source of filthy sorrow.
It’s a great contradiction between a time bragging with console forcing the mind to bow in front of the stone idol and that of a time being victorious for the pen. But where are you between this and that?! 

It’s ought for my heart to be torn with sorrow when I see you passing through lines of words not attracted to poems, or when you turn pages without realizing the purposes. 

Oh! You most beautiful victim at the time of stupidity. Are we going to copy our weakness in order to give birth to a 1000 copy from your grief?! Or are we going to hold with salvation hands an enlightenment torch passing through the caves of silence. 
When are we going to realize that the only value is for human and that he’s the center of universe?! And that the only holly industry is the brain one. 
Oh my female mother! From the illiteracy pain which accompanied you for many years and which with distress you are going to hold it till the end, I call upon the alive conscience, those who care for their generations and countries … Free your minds from the clutches of tradition… 
And know that knowledge is an air which every woman has the right to breath. 

cheikh mohamad kanso
writer lebanese
see more
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:تستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Friendship Of Robots :: ::الترحيب والتهاني :: :: English page-
إرسال موضوع جديد   إرسال مساهمة في موضوعانتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» خبراء الخليج افضل شركة لنقل العفش بالعالم
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyأمس في 10:01 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» خبراء الخليج لنقل الاثاث حول العالم
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأربعاء 15 مايو 2024, 10:12 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» رقم شركة تسربات المياه بالمملكة
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأحد 12 مايو 2024, 12:28 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» مهام شركة نقل لاثاث بالرياض
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 09 مايو 2024, 12:30 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» طرق الترميم بالرياض
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأربعاء 08 مايو 2024, 9:19 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» خدمات شركة نقل اثاث بالمملكة
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 02 مايو 2024, 2:53 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» طرق كشف التسربات بالدمام
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأربعاء 01 مايو 2024, 9:19 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» معالجة تسربات المياة من الجدران بالدمام
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأربعاء 01 مايو 2024, 9:12 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» افضل شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالثلاثاء 30 أبريل 2024, 10:17 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» نصائح لتخزين الاثاث بالرياض
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالسبت 27 أبريل 2024, 11:50 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» مزايا تخزين العفش بالخبر
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 25 أبريل 2024, 11:33 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 25 أبريل 2024, 11:23 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 25 أبريل 2024, 11:08 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» رقم شركة تخزين العفش بالجبيل
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأربعاء 24 أبريل 2024, 11:59 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» اسعار شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأربعاء 24 أبريل 2024, 11:52 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» مراحل تنظيف الخزانات قبل العزل بالرياض
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالثلاثاء 23 أبريل 2024, 11:41 am من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» رقم شركة عزل خزانات بسيهات
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأحد 21 أبريل 2024, 2:57 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» انواع خزانات العزل بالجبيل
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأحد 21 أبريل 2024, 2:43 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» اسعار عزل الخزانات بالقطيف
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالأحد 21 أبريل 2024, 2:34 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7

» افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
Sorry Mom but the Destiny is Ignorant Emptyالخميس 18 أبريل 2024, 1:19 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم7